Saturday, February 15, 2014

AAAAAACK!

I've got 2 bad things to tell you fans about! 1) Cupcake's hurt his right paw! (Go to his blog and see how he's doing by clicking here: puggyprince.blogspot.com) 2) My mother and her owner have gone for a 3 day vacation! Help me!!!!! I"M IN DESPAIR!!
 20 minutes and 12 pats later.....
OK, I just calmed down because my owner just started petting me. Anyway, Cupcake has been taken to the living room to have this ucky brown stuff on his injured paw. I've seen the medicine, and even dared touch it. I got the cold slimy stuff on my paw and I had to have a bath (which I hate).  After my dreaded bath, I started mewing loudly as to get some attention. My plan backfired, and I got a telling off. 
And how, just HOW can I wait 3 whole days for my Mama to come back? I'll hope for the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment