Monday, June 1, 2015

I Hate The Big Black Loony: Part One

ARRRGHHHH!
That big black buffoon gets his own INSTAGRAM ACCOUNT! The only good video is of the kittens! This is the link for the video.: https://instagram.com/p/3USvhMjiK_/?taken-by=chestobaby
This is the link for the web site: https://instagram.com/chestobaby/
Any-hoo, I am in deep, deep, deep doo-doo with Friend. I went wandering off in the mid of the night (the maid leaves the window open in the spare room so we have fresh air) and didn't come back until like, 11:00. But I had a fun jaunt. I went as far as the end of Main St. and stayed there, rummaging in a garbage can and roaming around, meowing, and someone actually threw me a sausage. I was still chomping it when Friend appeared. She had a picture of me, and was holding it up to every person she passed. Then some dirty snitch said they saw me and she was carrying me home before I knew it. She was so-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o mad and picked me up so hard I left my sausage behind.

No comments:

Post a Comment