Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Me myself, and I

I'm a girl kitten-diva, go by the name of Frisky. I live in a mansion with 3 highly annoying dogs and a hamster. He has his own blog, and one of the dogs does too. But MY blog is the best, and so, you'll wanna come here every single day. I like attention and being in the spotlight, mainly getting all the attention. I also love going out, so my owners made me my own cat door. But I also enjoy curling up in my owner's lap, while she strokes my head. 
Anyway, I hate when the others get attention.What makes them more special than me ? And I hate it when our maid forgets to empty my kitty litter, so have to do it outside. In front of the dogs. No offence, but they sniff each other's butts, and chew their claws (Or whatever dog feet are called). So my favorite season is winter. The heaters are on, my owner's mom is cooking soup (I don't eat it, but I love the smell), and there's the Christmas tree to climb on in December. My least favorite season is scorching hot summer. I always get fleas and that stupid tabby tom-cat from next door is forever coming in front of me, and trying to play. I do not play with immature, crazy, and naughty cats. Plus, he's a BOY. And I kind of don't like spring, because it was the season when my cousin, Queenie got hit by a car and d-i-e-d. It was so sad, and I was watching the whole thing. Plus, Queenie was only 7 months old, and I was 5 and half months old. So my adoring fans, you now know a lot about Frisky, girl kitten-diva, of the mansion. 
And you can vote for me on Paw Nation. Here's the link: Pet Profile: Frisky 

No comments:

Post a Comment