Thursday, January 23, 2014

Yuck, Blech, PEE YEW!!!!!!!!!!!!

My favorite room in the house, the study, got painted today. Auburn, quite a pretty color, and an exquisite name. Auburn. Auburn. Auburn. AUBURN! 
Me and the dogs got a royal telling off because we stepped into the room, and practically got paint on our paws. We were told "not to set ONE SINGLE paw in the room" or we'd be in for it, big time! My owner is VERY excited. She says it look "fab-tastic". 
The paint arrived right now. It smells weird. I tried to give it back to the painter guy by pushing it along with my head, and my paws. But he wouldn't take it back no matter HOW hard I tried. They're painting now, and weird smells are coming from that room. 
I think I'm up for some chicken. Good by, everyone. See ya soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment