Monday, April 21, 2014

Babies Are Born!

Well, guess what? I'm an older sister and not happy. Everyone just keeps on going "Aw" at the babies and not at the real diva star, ME. My dad, Big Daddy, who lives 20 minutes away is real proud of his babies. Mama just HAD to have more kids. As if I'm not enough!
And not one of the babies look cute. They have thin wisps of fur, closed eyes, and feeble bodies. Human babies look like plucked chickens. 

Stop it Friskins. I won't have you being a pouting little bossy boots, whining and complaining. All the kits look perfectly normal and are therefore, absolutely precious. 
Not. They look like skinned rabbits
Friskins the kitten! Shall I smack you?
Yeah like that's got any effect on me...
Very well.
OW! Maaah!
You did deserve it. Do you know you looked just like them when you were newborn? You mewled quite a lot.
ACK! I'm gonna puke now.



No comments:

Post a Comment