Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Disaster Strikes: Part 1, Pregnancy Can Be Contagious

AAH! NOOO! I can't believe this! I gave birth! I've been PREGNANT! No wonder I was fat, and just this morning,  I gave birth!

I was sitting outside on the lounge-chair, my favorite spot, when all of a sudden, I felt this HORRID pain. It was unbearable, and I yowled loudly, and the neighbors, the Partridges, hurried out. I was squatting down with the pain, and the kind lady in the Partridge family, Winifred, knocked the door and my owner's mother came. "Your cat is just about to give birth. I suggest you call the nearest vet right away, hon, or who knows what'll happen," she explained. "No, I can do this. I've handled mother dogs about to give birth, so our Friskanator is no problem," said my owner's mom. She rushed me inside, and even Mama was curious, so she followed. The owner's mother called for my owner to get the basket and old blankets. I was propped up and suddenly, I pushed and...POP! I had a kitten! My owner cooed and put my kitten, Sugar-lump, on a hot water bottle. And then again, I felt like yowling so I did, and...POP! Another baby! Picky-picky was born! He was plonked on the hot bottle along with his sister Sugar-lump. "YOWL, MEOW, MEOW!" I yowled. Again, I pushed, and pushed, and...POP! I was annoyed. Not again. I didn't yowl, I hissed. POP! And Moo was born! Oh, man, not again! Push, POP! Phew. Now Honey-Bunny was born. At last. 4 kittens, all squeaking on a big hot water bottle. I am NEVER doing that again! 

Oh, yeah, and MAMA has been a big help, with HER baby, Ginger pouncing on his sister, ME. She'd better keep little Jungle-Boy Ginger behaved, or he'll get it! It's funny, I can be ME, ME, ME again, and Mama can babysit. Ah, to be free. To catapult into bed each day, to pounce on Cupcake, to bounce on my owner's bed, to drive Mama to her wit's end! It all feels gooooood again. And my kitties had better behave when they're older, or they'll get it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment