Sunday, August 3, 2014

Unknown Birth

Once again,  I Frisky have given birth.  This morning really.  I am a mother of 3 hairless, squirming babies. This is what happened:
I was snuggled up in  Friend's lap, and she was stroking me when I let out a mighty yowl. I jumped away from her lap,and scrambled for the kitchen. There,  Friend's mother was making a cherry pie." MYOW! " I yelled to get her attention.  "Oh! Frisky,  what's the matter?" She asked.
"Rowr Mow Miao!" She got the message.  I was propped up on pillows when I was taken to the attic. I pushed a bit,  this time without Mama's help. Pop! Out came a baby! Ooh, not again! Pop! Another.  Pop. And another.  Whew! I'm all done.  Friend is a little bit annoyed with the fact that I have taken my babies under the old fridge in the attic so she can't take pictures.  But really it's because of the dogs.

♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥
○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○
□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□
☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆

No comments:

Post a Comment