Thursday, August 14, 2014

Ouch

I am SO mad at that ginger tom named Gobbler! He's the same one that attacked me when I was a little kitten. He has given me a nasty limp! He chased me up a tree and cornered me so I fell.  Friend heard me and snatched Gobbler away. She knocked at his owner's door with her foot, holding him at arm's  length "Your cat Gobbler has just been in a fight with Frisky. Keep him away from our yard, or I will release dogs on him, thank you very much," Friend said, in a tone slightly harsher than her own. "Oh, Gobbler,  you bad boy! What am I going to do with you?"said his owner, a thin boy of 14. I quite like him.  Friend stomped indoors with me. She put me on a cushion with a towel. Her mother came into the room and asked what all the fuss was about.  "That old Gobbler was at it again,  Mom," Her mother got the icky Piodine and smeared it all over my leg. I had a little nap and meowed noisily for milk. Friend was a bit grouchy because she had been in her comfy position.  I got waited on hand and foot, and Friend put my babies next to me. Mama has to deal with her babies herself, while Friend helps me with mine.
Hey, people, can you help me name my babies? Just give in names for kittens, 3 for boys, 3 for girls. Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment