Saturday, September 6, 2014

To Bat, or Not to Bat. That is the Question.

Okay, good news, bad news. Good news, my babies, Talula (who is her grandmother's exact replica) and Smudgie have fur now, and I heard Friend say a new word : Nimrod.  She was aiming it at that old buffoon, Chester, aka big baby, aka suck up, aka stinky breath. I think it suits him fine.
Bad news, the dogs keep coming near me, so  I only keep Tally (Talula's nickname. Thank you,  Friend)  and Smudgie in three parts of the house, the living room, the study, and Friend's bedroom,  where the dogs are now off limits. Oh yeah, and poor old Toffee's eye literally popped out.  Yuck! Thank goodness me and Friend were in her bedroom sleeping in when it happened.  I was on Friend's back, which she doesn't like, but she likes it when I sit on her feet or lounge on her tummy, blinking softly while purring. This is a good trick if she can't sleep. You see, the dogs sleep outside at night, and us kitties sleep inside. I, of course, sleep in Friend's bedroom. 
Excuse me, folks, but I gotta remind the maid to clean out my litter box as I REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY NEED TO GO!
A few minutes later...
Okay, maybe that's enough for today. Bye, everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment