Friday, May 29, 2015

I Apologize

Here's what I apologize for:
-for not writing my blog for a year
-for scratching Friend on the ankle when she poured milk in my bowl too close to me.
And now, for the latest news: I HAVE KITTENS! And so does Mama. She had them a month or so earlier than I did, and now everyone's cooing over the tabby twins' blue eyes, and the gingery pair's adorable way of scampering about. It makes me SICK to my fragile stomach!
That's me! And Mama
Oh no, Mama, please keep your kittens AWAY from my keyboard! They'll dhdihiffhiwegrygfnjsncewt
See that jumble of letters? That was those precious, adorable, loveable kitten's handiwork!
Friskins! Must you be so selfish? Share your laptop and blog with your siblings!
Aw, but Maaaaaaaaaahm, why do I-
No buts. Share.
Fine. Go ahead (stupid pests.)
ebejbdlkkhelllllllliw9 
083ie
nsu283uhd
siwh2uiy
AAAARRRRGHHH! GET AWAY FROM MY KEYBOARD! NOW!!!  
PLEASE BE GRATEFUL YOU ARE NOT LIVING IN THIS HOUSE. THE FOLLOWING FEW MINUTES CONSISTED OF ME, AS FRISKY'S OWNER, PULLING HER AWAY FROM THE KITTENS. HER SANITY IS NOW RETURNED. THANK YOU.

No comments:

Post a Comment