Sunday, September 21, 2014

Singing Lessons

cherry chreey cherry cherry mama mama stgigugtit7u6tu67
Cherry! Go away!
No faire no faire stinky ugly friskee
Go AWAY! FRIEND!
No no no, frend. want to type.
Thank you, Friend. Oop. Excuse me a moment, people. I gotta use the litterbox. 
To be continued...
Cherry, dear, please go ahead and type.
C*H*E*R*R*Y 
GO AWAY! Shoo. Mama, a little privacy? Okay. Here's the REAL post. 
Talula and Smudge went to the living room while Friend was having her piano lessons and started to grope around. They actually fell into the piano! Well, Talula did. I was there too, but I fell asleep on the big armchair. Smudge started to yowl. "Shut it," Friend hissed. I climbed the piano and found Talula in the place where the big strings are. I pulled her out and she told me that Smudge had pushed her. Well, Miss Smudge Van Musical just sat there and pawed around. I dragged her away for her feeding. Tally, please don't climb those drapes. Just a minute.
fjgfdhhhgfolljhopiuupuupouupouipi
Smudge! Don't you dare!
sorry mommy.
That's okay, dear, just don't do it again. You can do it when you're old enough. At least you have a sense of spelling. That goes for you too, Talula, and PLEASE stop climbing the drapes, sweetie! 

No comments:

Post a Comment